18 March 2009

It's Here!

Following up from 2 posts ago, (see 03/10/09)... One of my new sample albums has finally arrived. It is a beautiful 12x12 Tuscany album with metallic finish prints. With what seems like an endless variety of wedding album styles, I wanted to touch on the most common style...The Flush Mount Album

I have spent quite a bit of time researching the best type of album to offer my wedding clients. Based on current trends and client feedback, I am completely sold on the Flush Mount style.

These albums are available in a variety of sizes, colors and offer several different cover choices. For this sample, I decided to keep it simple and chose a black leather cover.

Photobucket


Photobucket

Love the lay-flat construction!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

One of my favorite layouts...
Photobucket


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: