15 May 2008

Tamara & Kenny - May 10, 2008

Vecoma at The Little River in Snellville, GA was the setting for the wedding of Tamara Stewart & Kenneth Mason. Tamara & Kenny are such a wonderful couple & a pleasure to work with.
It always makes my job easy when there's a lot of laughter & fun going on.
With this wedding, there was definitely lots of it, especially in the bridal suite before the ceremony. The weather was absolutely perfect, even with rain in the forecast.
I also had the pleasure of having my new assistant, Mike Newman shooting with me. He did a great job.
Here are a couple of highlights from the day...

There was a lot of laughing going on!


I have no idea what they were looking at.

Mike captured this shot of Tamara & her Dad as they approached the aisle: One of my faves...



Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Tracey!
Thanks so much for blogging about our wedding day :-)! We truly did have a wonderful wedding day with lots of laughter and fun. We love the pictures of our day--thank you so much--they are all truly BEAUTIFUL! :-)
Best,
~Tamara and Kenny